NEC SL2100 Series
Powerful communications for a small business budget – NEC SL2100 has more features built-in and less extras to pay for!
NEC created the SL2100 line to address the fast changing world of telecom and added features such as: InUC unified communications applications, remote/home office workers, mobile extensions, VoIP enabled, Voicemail, Music on hold, Auto Attendants, Audio Conferencing, Video Conferencing (license required), Web RTC, Hotel features, just to name a few.
Why NEC SL2100?
- Features a built-in 4-port/2-hour InMail voicemail system, as well as (8) channels of built-in VoIP and (4) built-in
- Mobile Extension clients
- Allows for a maximum of (128) trunks, including combinations of up to (36) CO trunks, (3) PRI circuits, and (112) SIP trunks; and a maximum of (128) stations, including combinations of up to (72) digital stations, (96) analog stations, and (64) SIP trunks
- Offers a wide range of deskphones
- Knowledgeable support via NEC NTAC
- NEC SL2100 carries a 5-year warranty