Yealink CP930W Wireless DECT Conference Phone
The Yealink CP930W Conference Phone uses reliable DECT technology to provide clear conference calls in small-to-medium meeting rooms. Noise cancellation technology ensures that your calls will be as clear as in-person conversations. The CP930W is entirely wire-free, no network cables or nearby power outlets required, making it a breeze to install.
Yealink CP930W Wireless DECT Conference Phone Overview
The CP930W allows you to easily pair your mobile devices via Bluetooth or through a USB Micro-B port for your PC or tablet so that you can merge all of your devices during a meeting. This allows for flexibility and the ability to hold a meeting anywhere you want within your DECT coverage.
A touch-screen display, HD Audio, call recording and a Hybrid UC meeting feature that allows for up to five parties to join a conference call from different locations are just some of the reasons why the Yealink CP930W has to be your top choice when selecting a conference phone.
Yealink CP930W Features and Specifications:
• 3.1” 248x120-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
• Built-in rechargeable Lithium battery
• Up to 24-hour talk time
• Up to 15-day standby time
• 3.75-hour charging time
• Built-in 3-microphone array
• Optima HD voice, full duplex technology
• 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree microphone pickup range
• Yealink Noise Proof technology
• 5-way conference call
• Connect to PC via Micro USB port
• Connect to mobile phones via Bluetooth
• Hybrid UC meeting
• Call recording via Micro SD card
• Sensitive touch keypad
• Upgrade Over-the-Air (OTA)
• Works with Yealink W60B Base Station