Grandstream GMD1208 Desktop Wireless Headphone
GMD1208 is an extension microphone companion device for Grandstream’s GVC3220 to increase the overall audio coverage range. With ultrasound pairing, long talk time, proprietary 2.4G/BT dual mode and error-resilient transmission, the GMD1208 brings mobility and flexibility for an easy and powerful conferencing solution.
Thanks to the dynamic beamforming technology, 8 omni-directional microphones can efficiently choose from up to 24 beam directions, covering 360-degree full band quality voice pickup within a radius of 5-meters for the best user experience. The multi-functional touch key on this device can trigger various functions with different operations and includes an LED indicator.
Grandstream GMD1208 Product Highlights
• Capacitive touch mute button with LED
• 1500mAh built-in Li-Ion battery
• Micro-B port for charging, BYOD microphone and upgrading
• Low power indicator • Bluetooth v2.1+EDR protocols
• Proprietary 2.4GHz wireless technology for pairing with GVC3220 using Ultrasound paring technology
• High-quality audio coding with error tolerance
• Built-in 8 omni-directional MEMS with 5 meter pickup range