Grandstream GRP2601P Essential IP Phone (POE, NO PSU)
Grandstream GRP2601P Essential IP Phone
Essential 2-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multi-language support.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2601 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
Built for the basic needs of on-site or remote desktop workers and designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers and other high-volume markets, the GRP2601P offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
Grandstream GRP2601P Product Highlights
- 2 SIP account, 2 lines
- GDMS online device management and provisioning
- 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Electronic Hook switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennhesier headsets
- The GRP2601P includes built-in PoE to power the device and give it a network connection
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrpyted data storage