The GRP2612G is a new variation of the GRP2612 that adds 2 Gigabit network ports with integrated PoE to support Gigabit speeds. Aside from Gigabit ports, the GRP2612G offers the same great features as the GRP2612.
Key features include 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a color LCD with swappable face plates for easy logo customization and more. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 MPKs
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE