Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point
Grandstream's GWN7630 is a quality Wi-Fi Access Point suitable for small to medium-sized businesses, commercial locations and branch offices. It features dual-band technology and an antenna design that provides the maximum network throughput and Wi-Fi coverage. This is the access point to use for your voice-over-wi-fi applications especially when using it with Grandstream's WiFi phone's so that you can take advantage of seamless integration.
Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Overview
The GWN7630 is powerful enough to be used in multiple floor offices, commercial locations and branch offices. With 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access, support for QoS, mesh networks, captive portals and support for more than 200 concurrent clients per AP, the GWN7630 is an easy choice for your AP needs.
Moreover, the GWN7630 provides easy installation and management with a design where the controller is embedded within the product's web user interface. The GWN7630 can also be managed by the GWN.Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform.
Grandstream GWN7630 Wi-Fi Access Point Features and Specifications
- 2.33 Gbps wireless throughput and 2 Gigabit wireline ports
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE or PoE+
- Supports 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 175-meter coverage range
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate/ random default password per device
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN.Cloud offers unlimited AP management