Grandstream GXP2160 6-Line IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2160 is a 6-line enterprise IP phone with advanced functionalities and performance. The GXP2160 features HD voice, dual Gigabit RJ45 ports and a 480x272 TFT color display which also for easy use of its integrated web applications.
Grandstream GXP2160 6-Line IP Phone Overview
The next generations Grandstream GXP2160 is an enterprise grade VoIP Phone that in addition to standard and advanced telephony functionality also features customizable applications. For telephony functionality the GXP2160 includes context-sensitive soft keys, HD audio quality, broad interoperability with SIP devices and more.
Some of the more advanced features that the GXP2160 includes are a TFT color LCD display, Dual Gigabit RJ45 ports with integrated PoE, Bluetooth and real-time web applications for checking RSS news, weather stocks and other features.
Grandstream GXP2160 Features:
- 6 Line appearances
- Support for G.722 HD Voice
- 4.3" (480x272) TFT Color LCD Display
- Dual Gigabit RJ45 Ports
- Built-in auto sensing IEEE 802.3 af Power over Ethernet
- Supports PoE and a Universal Power Supply is Included
- RJ9 headset port
- 24 programmable BLF extension keys
- Support for Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics Headsets