TP-Link OC200 Omada Hardware Controller
OC200 Omada Hardware Controller
The OC200 Omada Hardware Controller provides centralized management of the whole Omada network. Monitor statistics in real-time, view a graphical analysis of network traffic, create a captive portal, upgrade and reboot your system, and effortlessly scale your network to boost your business.
OC200 Omada Hardware Controller Features:
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app
- Pre-installed Omada controller software. Power it on and start to play
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime
- Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance.
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance