TP-Link TL-SG3428XMP JetStream 24-Port Gigabit and 4-Port 10GE SFP+ L2+ Managed Switch with 24-Port PoE+
TP-Link TL-SG3428XMP Managed Switch
Features 24× 802.3af/at compliant PoE+ ports, the switch supports up to 384 W total PoE power budget.* Designed to use a single Ethernet cable for both data and power transmission, it offers flexible deployment for PoE-supported devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and IP phones, lowering infrastructure costs for small businesses.
TP-Link TL-SG3428XMP Features and Specifications:
- 10G Lightning-Fast Uplink: 4× 10 Gbps SFP+ slots enable high-bandwidth connectivity and non-blocking switching capacity.
- 384 W PoE Budget: 24× 802.3at/af-compliant PoE+ ports with a total power supply of 384 W*.
- Integrated into Omada SDN: Zero-Touch Provisioning (ZTP)**, Centralized Cloud Management, and Intelligent Monitoring.
- Centralized Management: Cloud access and Omada app for ultra convenience and easy management.
- Static Routing: Helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Robust Security Strategies: IP-MAC-Port Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X, Radius Authentication, and more.
- Optimize Voice and Video Applications: L2/L3/L4 QoS and IGMP snooping.
- Standalone Management: Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities
*PoE budget calculations are based on laboratory testing. Actual PoE power budget is not guaranteed and will vary as a result of client limitations and environmental factors.