Fanvil X7A Android Phone
Fanvil X7A Android Phone Overview
The Fanvil X7A IP Phone runs on the Android 9.0 system versus the Linux system when compared to the Fanvil X7. It differentiates itself in that it features built-in WiFi, has 112 DDS keys as opposed to 127 in the X7 and has a screen definition of 1024*600 LCD (X7 is 800*480).
The X7A also has 3-way video conference technology and 5-way audio/video conference. The X7 supports 3-way audio conference. That being said, both models are great phones, but they target different customer needs.
Pair the Fanvil X7A with the Fanvil CM60 Portable USB Camera to deliver a superb audio and video experience for group conferences.
Fanvil X7A Android Phone Features and Specifications:
- 20 SIP lines, 3-way conference, hotspot
- 7” capacity color touch-screen
- HD voice: HD handset, HD speaker
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 and 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi
- Up to 112 DSS keys available at the display
- Video Codec H.264 for receiving video calls
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles of 40 and 50 degrees
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.